Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer is officially here

I'm gonna start by plugging one of my favorite winter drinks - Chai from Yogic Chai. They are getting ready to go on Vacation in Venezuela.

I'm getting ready to go on vacation in Virginia.

But why would you want chai in the summer? Have you had it on ice? on CRUSHED ice?

brew it a little on the strong side, crush ice into your favorite glass, pour some almond or coconut milk over the ice, pour on some chai and you're refreshed and ready to knit that Christmas present you thought you needed to start!!!

I've finished my summer clapotis. My beautiful girl Bleu is helping model it here



I've started felting my entrelac clutch

and I need to steal some time for my Stolen Moments Shawl and my Dragonfly Socks

My sock yarn blanket is coming along nicely though I haven't blogged about it recently.

I've also been dyeing yarn to sell for the sock yarn blanket (or for other things if you want to buy a whole 100 grams at a time instead of 5 or 10 or for other blankets than the one I'm making)

No comments: