Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wanting to Blog more

I was hanging out with the TSR crew yesterday for socialknitworking for KIP day - and I realized I really wanted to use this more.

Of course, now that I've entered two projects onto my Ravelry page I'm all done with explaining myself.

Citon is finished, with the exception of weaving in ends and finishing fixing a dropped stitch.

I have half of my brother's birthday present done.

I have socks started, cute little turkish bed socks.

I have Traveling Woman to finish - I'm so close I need to just bite the bullet.

I have dyeing to do - both for myself and for a blankie swap.

I have a sk of Anne that is caked that I have no idea what to do with it. Shawl I guess. Maybe I should trade it. Maybe I can trade it for another color, since the problem I'm having with this is the color!

No comments: