Sunday, August 31, 2008

2 Shawls and 3 swaps, plus mobsters

I'm getting very close to the end of the swallowtail shawl. I am very glad I got the second hank of yarn because I'm out of the first one, even though I have only a few rows left in my last lily of the valley repeat. I am hoping I still have the right number of stitches for the last part. I'm not sure what to do with the rest of the ball after I finish. I'm sure it will still have quite a bit left (though damn, a yardage meter and a scale would be awesome, maybe I'll put on on next month's RAK wish list). I'll probably go for a scarf, Or put it away to be used with something else. Hmmmm.

Muir is also going along well. I'm not sure I did the first repeat right, but the second one is going well. I love how soft the yarn is, I'm still not sure about the colors though.

I've joined the Karma Yarn Swap group, the Random Acts of Kindness Group and the Yoga Swap group on Ravelry. I've claimed a few things, offered a few things, made a list of RAKs I think I can afford to handle, made a wish list of some stuff I would buy if I weren't so bad at managing my finances sometimes and am almost done putting together my gift for my Yoga swap partner.

Mobsters? Well, yeah, on myspace, it's fun because it's easy, like the computer games I played when I was a kid. I can't help it.

No comments: