Monday, August 4, 2008

Stitch n Pitch Knitting

I'm going to a Stitch n Pitch tomorrow. I don't know what project to bring. Lace is too particular for sitting in a crowd I think. I don't want to mess with the cable needles for my June SOTM even though I'm behind now. I think my husband's chair cozy would be best - it's my movie knitting, so it should hold up to a baseball game. I'm just afraid I might get too bored with it. I might make the Koru hat. I have some Comfort DK - and it should make two hats. One for the neighbors who have just had a baby and for some reason I feel compelled to give them something and one for my husband's coworker who is expecting. It's gray though and I'm not sure the gender of that baby. I'm sure I'll find a little head somewhere to put it on.

It would be awesome if my knitpicks order arrived and I could work on the Kata Felicity Scarf. But since it hasn't even shipped yet, that's going to have to wait.

Another project that I want to do this month that isn't portable enough for the baseball game is the Piggle hat. I want to make it for my best friend's boyfriend's daughter, since we will probably be staying in 'her' room while we are there in a few weeks.

Did I mention that I wanted to get housework done too?

No comments: