Friday, January 30, 2009

Final Four

I've narrowed the sock list down to four finalists. This weekend I'm going to resquish the yarn and maybe make a decision.

I started a shawl for a swap and I still have a BSJ that I need to finish and I'm afraid I'll jinx something if I cast on my socks when I have already deadlined projects on the needles.

I can't decide if I want to work toe up or cuff down.

I really want to work toe up, but I like the bribery of one of the cuff down projects.

In non knitting news, I think I might have messed up my accounting quiz because I only thought there was one question. It may be that there was only one, but I can't even go back to look!

In other non knitting news - I want a french press to make chai in!

Happy Knitting !

1 comment:

krista said...

I'd be happy to help you figure out how to turn a top-down pattern into a toe up pattern, if you needed. :D